Monday, June 23

Weekend Recap. And More!

The weekend included a trip to McNellie's for my dad's father's day gift. I'm not into beer, but I thought I'd try one since we were celebrating and all. I ordered a raspberry cream beer. Not so good.. I guess I just don't like beer. I've tried, but I really just prefer girly, fruity drinks.
After McNellie's and an attempt to stop by JazzFest, we meandered over to Momentum Tulsa to meet Tara. She had some lovely artwork in the Momentum Market. I saw a few pieces of artwork that I really liked and I think that I'll definitely apply next year. But, then again, I say that every year.
Tara posted these pics that she took at Momentum.

After Momentum, Tara & I decided to check out "ladies night" at CHOCS. The patio looked so pretty and made me miss Santa Fe. We weren't there for long, but just long enough for Thom & Daniel to have found themselves at Long John Silvers (gross). We met them there for fun and photos.



No crafts yet today, I'm busy trying to get caught up on some necessary stuff. BUT, I paid for my birthday present today, and should have it soon!

No comments: