Monday, June 30

Crafty Weekend! Loads of pictures!

The baby shower was a success! I have only been to 2 baby showers ever and rather than the gross out baby games and embarrass the mom games, we did baby crafts. I forgot to take a picture of the completed onesies, but we each made baby Devan a onesie and started some plushies for a mobile. Here are pictures from the shower.




We spent a lot of the weekend battling the problems with our pool. It's gotta be swim-able by the 4th! Today holds another trip to Leslie's for more expensive chemicals.

Also, over the weekend, I finally got to try out the button maker!




All I can say, is I'm pretty much in love with it.

On Sunday evening, Thom decided it was time to brew his "Thespian Stout" beer. I probably wasn't a lot of help, but I took some pictures of the process.



Lastly, I made some new labels for the tops of our travel tins. Let me know what you think!

No comments: