Wednesday, June 11

Craft Emergency

I'm about to shed tears over my lack of gocco inks for cloth right now. I *know* I had black ink for cloth.. I know I had orange... And they are missing!

Remember my discussion of moving my craft studio downstairs for the summer? Well, those neatly packed boxes have been crazily rummaged through in a mad panic trying to find these inks. Twice. I've probably spent about 2 hours today focused on this ink that I so desperately need. Oh Riso, why don't you continue manufacturing, and add to your vendors one in Tulsa so I could just go buy some of the ink I need.

Well, I have green, red, yellow, and white to work with. I have yellow shirts that really need bees, black bees on them. Imayhavetotrythespeedballink. I'm really afraid of the results and wasting a screen.

Stress!

I've got about 501 million things to do before Friday, so I'm going to scoot. I promise to be more thorough with these posts once I'm not stretched for time because of my awful procrastination. I haven't tagged or priced anything for this weekend folks, that's right, anything!

No comments: