Sunday, June 15

Re:fashion Show







I'm home from OKC and although the trip was great, I'm absolutely exhausted. I'll try to recap (with photos!).

Friday, Tara picked me up around 1 and we headed out for OKC. About 3 miles into the trip, we got a flat tire.. in the rain. That was a bummer, but within a pretty short time, we were back on the road, with 2 new tires. We ended up getting to Struble Studios after 5, but we still got everything set up in time and the only thing we missed out on was picking up lunch/dinner. Here are some photos of our setup.



The fashion show was really fun and pretty packed! I couldn't get many good pictures because my decent camera is broken, but here are the "artistic blur" shots that I ended up with. Yeah, we'll pretend the blur was on purpose.

I think Tara was able to get some better photos of the fashion show. And a few of the pictures here are from her. (thanks tara!)





After the fashion show, I ended up selling a few dresses, shirts, and the one jacket that I printed peacocks on. I was pleased with the sales and I definitely want to participate in this show when it happens again.

I'll update tomorrow about the Swaporamarama and Saturday events (with more pictures!).

No comments: