Tuesday, June 3

Day One, Part Two

Day one and I'm already slacking! I meant to post this yesterday, but I'll post two today.. promise! Yesterday/this morning, I made the invitations for my best friend's baby shower that I'll be hosting later this month. I'm sure I'll have more projects posted here relating to the shower, but for now it's just the invites. I actually did most of the work on it in photoshop and then had them sent electronically to Walgreens (twice even! Yeah, make sure you double check everything before you submit!). About an hour later, I had a lovely email that they were ready to be picked up. I also printed little photocards with her registries so people can get exactly what she wants! Next, I just trimmed the edges,Marked some cardstock at the appropriate places and cut them into 4x6 pieces to glue the photo-invites on to.
And, voila! Simple, but cute shower invites and registry cards.

No comments: