Monday, July 7

The Birthday..


Thanks to everyone who came out. I've got way too many sweets left over.. it's South Beach sabotage around here today. We had a nice crowd of friends and family and I think everyone had a good time.

Tara made the adorable matryoshka cupcake toppers. Love them!


And see the lovely handmade hat on the table? Kristen (the newest Tulsa Craft Mafia member!) made that.. so fun! Thanks again to everyone and I love my gifts. I can't wait to use them!

The rest of the weekend was a blur, but I know that Sunday held a visit from the family. My aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and their wives, and my cousin's twins stopped by late in the afternoon. What little cuties! Two sets of precious twins in one weekend is a lot of babies! All of these babies and baby happenings are giving me the baby bug..

Expect new projects this week!

1 comment: